British indie darling Florence Welsh of Florence and the Machine nearly burned down her hotel after a night on the town with Kanye West in New York City. The two along with Lykke Li had been drinking downtown, Florence reports that she had around 17 dirty martinis, when she returned to her room and passed out. Upon awakening, she noticed she had chipped a tooth and the wall of the Bowery Hotel where she was staying was charred to a crisp. Her book had caught fire from a tea candle, there was a bucket of water on the floor and the drink bill for Welsh, Yeezy, Lykke and apparently the entire bar was enough to make the fire seem meager. Shake it out Florence!